To be a ‘World Leading School’.
To be an exemplary educational institution dedicated to the proposition that every child should be inspired to achieve extraordinary success. To realise this, we will instil in them a love for learning, a relentless pursuit of ambitious goals, and respect for core values in-line with the very best of our British educational heritage.
- Ensure our pupils are safe and happy.
- Expect honourable, kind and well-mannered conduct.
- Uphold the highest standards in everything we do.
- Provide exceptional learning environments and experiences.
- Seek and retain the very best teaching professionals.
- Impart a passion for learning and the determined pursuit of excellence.
- Positively influence our community.
We are always delighted to hear from prospective parents that are considering our international school for their children’s education. Please do not hesitate to call us on the phone number above or select from the options below.
You can ask us a question, arrange a school visit (instant confirmation), or make a formal application to join the school. Please click one of the buttons below to make contact with our admissions department. Note: We are currently conducting admissions placement for academic year 2019-2020 for children in Nursery (3 years old) through to Year 4 (8-9 years old).
LATEST BSL NEWS
Check out all the latest news from staff and students of The British School of Lisbon.